Lead Product Manager, Color Kinetics
We’re looking for a Lead Product Manager to join our Color Kinetics team in Burlington, MA.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Lead Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading a team of Product Managers in developing and managing the global portfolio for Color Kinetics.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Lead a team of product managers and product marketers across the world (11 product managers/product marketers in the US, Europe, and Asia)
- Guide the product management team to oversee the end-to-end product lifecycle including maximizing profitability
Portfolio ownership and translate business plans to define market product marketing strategies
- Implement the pricing strategy for Color Kinetics
- Promote cross functional collaboration, strategic focus, and organizational agility
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of experience in product management; MBA preferred
- Successful in achieving exceptional growth in international, complex, matrix organizations
- Has led a diverse, global team of experienced, independent contributors
- Deep customer focus and competitor orientation
- High degree of technical competence
- Change agent that supports organizational effectiveness, improvement, and development
Our candidate profile is just a guide. We know that many talented people only apply for jobs when there is an exact match. If you don’t fit all the criteria but believe this role is for you, we would very much like to hear from you.
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers.signify.com.