The 2022 WIT Build Her Up award will be presented to a Georgia based man that champions for women in their networks, workplaces, and communities. This award will be presented to a man that meets all of the following criterion:
- Inspiration: An individual whose example inspires others. This individual not only embraces their personal ability to influence meaningful change for women in STEAM but influences others to embrace theirs.
- Team player and active mentor who paves the road to empower women
- Champion: Serves as a champion for inclusion of women
- Role Model: Serves as a role model and mentor for all
- Serving Others/Hero: Has a commitment and passion for serving others while making an impact and leading with purpose and integrity.
Minimum Nominee Requirements:
To qualify for the 2021 WIT Build Her Up Award, nominees must:
- Hold a leadership role in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts or Math in a company or educational institution with authority over operations
- Be employed by a Georgia-based business/organization or a division/subsidiary with a significant leadership role in Georgia
- Have a minimum of one year within the current organization as of June 1, 2022
- Have a primary residence in Georgia
- WIT Board, Advisory Council, and previous Women of the Year winners are not eligible for the awards.