Sr Business Systems Analyst
Website Honeywell Intelligrated
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Org
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading North American-based, single-source provider of intelligent automated material handling solutions that drive fulfillment productivity for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, software, service and support, Intelligrated solutions give businesses a competitive edge and optimize operational performance through increased flexibility, efficiency and accuracy.
Execute Honeywell IT strategies to facilitate effective deployment of new business systems to improve Honeywell business results. You will be the liaison between the business and IT solutions to define customer requirements for deployment of new business applications. You will support process redesign and provide training to users to facilitate rapid adoption to applications. Your technical and project management skills will be key to ensuring delivery of highly effective solutions that improve IT user experience.
- Business requirements analysis
- Document requirements
- Provide inputs for business case
- Identify/resolve process gaps
- Document new processes
- Support user adoption plans
- Process and deployment reviews
- Assist with test strategy
- Support Super Users
- Assist leaders to manage change
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree
- At least 5 years of experience with Oracle ERP
- At least 2 years of experience implementing & working with Oracle Planning applications such as MRP, ASCP, Kinaxis, etc.
- Advanced degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business/MIS, Software Engineering or related field
- At least 2 years of demand planning domain/IT experience
- Apply rigorous waterfall and agile project management approach on assignments
- Translate business requirements into effective technology solutions
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and excellent customer focus
- Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams
- Ability to apply Lean/Six Sigma to ensure highly efficient processes
- Creative and collaborative problem solving skills
- Delivering “fast and right” results in matrixed environment
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.