Sr Manager, Product Management, Advertising Creative Suite
Website Amazon Advertising
Ad solutions that engage millions of Amazon customers
Amazon Ads is looking for a Sr. Manager, Product Management to own and drive our product strategy for our Advertising Creative Suite, with the goal to ensure advertisers have access to all the resources they need in order to design and deliver intelligent, differentiated brand creative that effectively tells their story. Amazon Ads operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising experience with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
As an advocate for our customer, you will relentlessly drive improvements to the advertisers’ experience by your focus on removing creative constraints. The right candidate will have experience leading a portfolio of products with multiple enterprise dependencies which service a variety of customer types. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
You will be 100% customer focused, understanding their needs and requirements, plus anticipating future trends that will serve their needs. You will also be data-driven, and excellent at written and verbal communications, influencing peers, driving results, and being able to coordinate large, multi-functional projects on-time. This means anticipating bottlenecks, making tradeoffs and balancing the needs of the business versus technical constraints. You will be expected to have strong opinions about design and user experience, as well as the analytic background necessary to track adoption and performance of your product. You will be able to participate/influence other senior leaders across the company in developing their future thinking
Key job responsibilities
· Manage a team of product managers that own individual applications in the Creative Suite
· Own the interoperability strategy for 1P and 3P creative production tools with the Creative Suite
· Drive the Creative Suite to become a Center of Excellence for high performing ad creative generation
About the team
Our mission is to accelerate advertiser growth by providing products and technology that unify and simplify the campaign setup and creative delivery processes, regardless of ad product, geography or customer type. Our products focus on accelerating the advertiser’s journey from concept to delivery, empowering them to produce high performing campaigns that are aligned with both their brand goals and Amazon best practices.
· 1+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience directly managing teams of 6 or more
· Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Experience with product cycles of 6+ months
· 6+ years of experience managing teams
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 10+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Excellent oral and written communication skills – with both technical and non-technical individuals;
· Demonstrated analytical thinking to develop metrics and drive continuous improvement
· Proven successful track record of navigating through ambiguous situations
· Ability to lead and influence across different organizations and align diverse teams to a common goal
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically.
· Demonstrated ability for being detail-oriented, self-motivated and driving follow-through
· Focus on metrics and analytics
· Experience with agile development processes and frequent product releases
· Experience working on highly technical products with engineers to make product tradeoff decisions on behalf of customers
· Maintain backlog health and ensure product capabilities and solutions deliver on success metrics
· Experience in Service Design
· Experience with Advertising technologies
· Experience working on automations and API integrations.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.