Pre-Sales Technology Director
Website Slalom Consulting
Stay Humble and Curious
Pre-Sales Technology Director
Who You’ll Work With
As a modern consulting company, our Slalom technologists are disrupting the market and bringing to life the art of the possible for our clients. We have a passion for building strategies, solutions, and creative products to help our clients solve their most complex and interesting business problems. We enable our technologists by surrounding them with innovative minds to solve complex challenges using state-of-the-art emerging technologies. We put our people first, focusing on development reimbursement, a variety of benefits, and a commitment to work-life balance.
Slalom Atlanta is seeking a Pre-Sales Technology Director to join our Technology Enablement team to act as a strategic technical advisor to business development partners, both sales and account executives. In this role, you will meet with and evaluate client business challenges, help them evaluate and arrive at the best-fit technology solution.
What You’ll Do
- Understanding of emerging architectural patterns and applying them to the client’s business problem
- Take ownership for solving the client’s business problems and working with the stakeholders to connect dots between business processes, technologies, and people
- Take ideas from concept to seeing them through with measurable business outcomes
- Build consensus among diverse client stakeholders by developing solution alternatives, eliciting feedback, and refining
- Provide technical leadership in the creation of sales proposals
- Work with Slalom team members to design and develop modern enterprise solutions
- Design, document, and develop reference architectures and implementations
- Define, implement, and execute processes around designing and building modern public cloud solutions
- Establish contacts within business units to understand business activities, drivers, requirements, solutions strategies, and alternatives being considered and/or implemented
- Be part of a fantastic like-minded technology team that knows how to have fun and loves to learn
What You’ll Bring
- Significant breadth and depth in architecture, development, and implementation of modern public cloud software and data solutions.
- Certified in, or a desire to be certified, and practical experience working with the latest technologies and use of these technologies to drive solutions including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Proven track record in conceptualizing, architecting, designing, implementing, and deploying large-scale, complex technology platforms
- Proficiency in client engagement and the ability to build consensus by modeling technical solutions, documenting trade-off analysis, and presenting in large/diverse group settings
- Proficiency in supporting the business development life cycle as a sales technologist and understanding of the professional services sales cycle inclusive of working with key stakeholders for scoping.
- Experience working with clients to migrate and modernize their on-prem digital estates into the public cloud
We Focus On
- Inclusion as a top priority. All our employees should feel understood, included, connected, and safe.
- Committing to a diverse workforce at all levels and taking a broad view of diversity that incorporates gender, race and ethnicity, background, geography, thinking, working styles, and more.
- Our phenomenal people and our amazing culture. We truly care about our fellow team members, their welfare, and their work life balance. Take a look!
- Growing your career your way. Slalom is growing at a phenomenal rate, and we support you to grow your career with us.
- Slalom functions within a local market model where you will get to focus on local clients and the Atlanta community. Plus, you will never have to travel outside of Atlanta!
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 40 markets around the world, Slalom’s teams have autonomy to move fast and do what’s right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world’s top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 11,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that include meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org