Software Quality Assurance Team Lead
The Coca-Cola Company
ROLE LOCATION: As a global team, we aim to have associates be able to work from anywhere. However, there may be some situations where relocation will be required. The location of the positions and whether or not relocation benefits are provided will be discussed at the time of offer. In instances where relocation is provided, current mobility policies will apply. All policies are subject to amendment, revision, or discontinuance at the sole discretion of the Company.
In 2009, The Coca-Cola Company introduced the revolutionary Freestyle dispenser. It’s twelve years later and we’ve developed a completely new software stack and new lineup of dispensers and we’re looking for passionate and experienced technicians to help the Freestyle fleet continue to be a best in class offering to our customers and consumers. Open the door of a Freestyle dispenser and you’ll find the latest cloud, web, IoT and embedded technologies directing an orchestra of motors, sensors, and precision pumps to create a virtually unlimited selection of beverages. If you’re inquisitive, ambitious, and excited by REST endpoints that open doors, run compressors and pump fluids then this may be the job for you!
- Computer Science degree or equivalent engineering degree with at least four years of industry experience
- Experience leading teams in end-to-end software testing in both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Strong knowledge of Linux, at least one software language (Java preferred) and backend communication protocols
- Experience with writing and executing both back-end and front-end automation scripts
- Experience designing and implementing continuous testing routines within a DevOps pipeline
- Ready to deep dive into technical areas
- Experience working in a mixed software and hardware environment
- Ability to communicate issues, root cause and resolutions to both technical and non-technical levels of the organization
- Excellent cross-functional communication and influencing skills
- High comfort level working in a continually changing and dynamic environment and driving key issues to resolution
As a Software QA team lead, you’ll help to drive the day to day strategy and approach for software testing to ensure the highest quality of the Freestyle fleet of dispensers
- Partner with development and engineering management to understand requirements and ensure testability of those designs
- Develop, modify, and execute test strategies and plans across both automated and manual scenarios
- Analyze new software functionality and features to continually adjust and refine the full test suite
- Define, manage, and execute multiple forms of testing across our ecosystem: continuous, regression, end to end, smoke, performance, and integration with partners
- Define and provide quality assurance metrics for all levels of the organization
- Continually validate testing tools and processes
- Develop work schedules and resource plans
To apply for this job please visit careers.coca-colacompany.com.