Senior UI Developer
The Coca-Cola Company
Our cloud-connected dispenser with a half dozen processors, row after row of pumps, Bluetooth integration, and modern software stack is an innovation playground. If you like the idea of working with a small, focused team to write software that controls a physical device and brings a smile to people’s faces, we’d like to hear from you!
The Senior UI Developer is a key member of the Freestyle team and works closely with stakeholders, designers, testing engineers, and other developers to ensure the delivery of high-quality front-end web applications. They will participate in the conceptualization, design, development, and delivery of solutions for complex features and applications. The Senior UI Developer will be a mentor to junior developers and act as a subject matter expert for web applications and related technologies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads the conceptualization, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of new and existing applications
- Provides technical leadership and direction among the development and larger agile teams
- Maintains and documents deliverables using agreed-upon standards and tools.
- Ensures product backlog has appropriate technical stories and participates in their prioritization
- Provides ongoing and appropriate mentorship for Junior UI Developers
- Maintains depth of technical understanding of new and emerging technologies
- Participates in sizing and estimation activities within the agile team
- Participates in Proof Of Concept work and prototyping when necessary
- Collaborates with User Experience (UX) designers to ensure designs produced can be translated efficiently into working solutions for feature delivery
- Collaborates with Test Engineers to ensure that work meets the definition of done and complies with agreed-upon standards
- Contributes to a culture of growth and innovation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent relevant business experience
- 6+ years of HTML experience
- 6+ years CSS and SASS experience
- 6+ years of JS Framework – ReactJS preferred
- 6+ years of GIT version control experience
- 6+ years of build tool experience (ex. Webpack Gulp Grunt npm)
- 6+ years of experience in reading Photoshop/InVision/Sketch
- 4 years of Responsive Design (mobile-first) experience
- 4 years of cross-browser compatibility experience
- Experience working with the command line and CLI tools
- Ability to translate visual comps and wireframes into complex web applications
- Clearly demonstrates analytical ability and critical thinking skills
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
To apply for this job please visit careers.coca-colacompany.com.