The Coca-Cola Company
ROLE LOCATION: As a global team, we aim to have associates be able to work from anywhere. However, there may be some situations where relocation will be required. The location of the positions and whether or not relocation benefits are provided will be discussed at the time of offer. In instances where relocation is provided, current mobility policies will apply. All policies are subject to amendment, revision, or discontinuance at the sole discretion of the Company.
PLM Coordinator, RtE Package-less Solutions Engineering
The Coca-Cola Research to Experimentation Package-less Solutions Engineering Team is seeking a ‘PLM Coordinator’. The PLM Coordinator position will be responsible for maintaining and administrating the Windchill PLM and Creo CAD system along with supporting the Windchill and Creo end users on all PLM and CAD modules.
This role will be responsible for the daily support of Windchill and CAD internal & external users, troubleshooting and fixing issues with the PLM/CAD system, ensuring that downtime of the PLM system is minimal and does not impact work throughput, server-side system and business administration including installation, customization, and upgrade activities.
- Daily support in troubleshooting and assisting End Users for Windchill and CAD problems.
- Installation & configuration of Creo CAD software.
- Windchill customization and configuration of Lifecycle & Workflow processes.
- User and access management in the Windchill PLM system.
- System Administration of PLM and CAD Application
- Installation, patching, vaulting, queue management, CAD Worker and Publishing Set up, etc.
- Review system logs and troubleshoot any issues.
- Creo administration and configuration changes.
- Routine Backup of PLM System.
- Rehosting of Windchill system periodically.
- Performance Tuning of the Windchill and Creo systems.
- 5+ years of Windchill implementation experience in Windchill Customization, configuration management, change management and workflow configurations.
- 3+ Years of Creo Support and Administration experience.
- Deep knowledge of Windchill system and architecture.
- Effective troubleshooting skills with Windchill and CAD.
- Must have Windchill installation, Administration, and customization experience
Windchill Business Administration.
- Experience in Windchill data refresh and rehosting.
- Experience in IT systems problem solving skills.
- Working experience on Oracle database and queries.
- Working knowledge of Programming languages, preferably JAVA.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Integration of Windchill system with other IT system is a plus.
- Knowledge of Cloud based system is a plus.
- Knowledge of Apache Webserver, SSO configuration, IOT, Thingworx
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Collaborate with the System, Customers, and Key Stakeholders
- Drive Innovation
- Self Development
- Act Like an Owner