Cloud Service Technician
Website Right Networks
We are on a mission to transform the accounting industry by providing the best, most advanced cloud technology solutions and service. We need smart, hard-working, caring, ambitious talent to keep up with our growth and to figure out better ways to solve new technical challenges.
This position was designed for people just starting out in their IT career. Our goal is to effectively train you to promote you as fast as possible into our Level 1 Tech position. Most people get promoted after 3-6 months.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will work on a team with other Cloud Service Techs to provide excellent technical support of our cloud products and services. This role is designed to train you in the skills needed to become a Level 1 Tech. You will serve as a first responder to requests from our clients and will troubleshoot requests that you can solve in 30 minutes or less. As you grow in the role you will take on more and more challenging requests that take longer to solve.
Your goal is to build a strong reputation among our clients of effective troubleshooting and exceptional customer service. Most of the support you provide is done remotely through chat, email, phone, and remoting in. The problems you will solve will look different daily and will give you a broad range of experience in technical support.
• Provide technical support to cloud servers, applications, and managed workstations
• Problem solve issues related to servers, connectivity, networking, printers, applications, virtualization, security and directory services
• Ensure a positive client experience and high client satisfaction
• Function as a first responder to new tickets or calls on client’s technical issues.
• Limit troubleshooting to 30 minutes in order to provide rapid response to continually incoming support requests
• Assist in developing documentation, knowledgebase and best practice guides
• Communicate highly technical information to both technical and non-technical users
• Escalate your client request upward if you can’t solve it
Required Knowledge and Skills
• You love technology and helping others use it
• You are amazing at troubleshooting problems
• You can wear many hats and quickly shift gears from one kind of problem to the next
• You can easily communicate tech to non-technical people with a soft touch
• You have experience in customer service and can stay calm and collected under pressure
• You are self-driven and absolutely love to learn
• You are talented at managing expectations and your time
• You love collaborating across teams and are personable, helpful, and incredibly detailed
• You have always been the go to person for computer questions in your family or among your friends
• You have built your own computer and have explored learning more about IT in your free time
• You are pursuing certifications and/or have recently finished your IT degree
• High school diploma or GED, college degree preferred