The Salesforce Administrator is a key member of our QTS extended sales team. As Administrator you’ll be the primary support contact for our Salesforce user community while also ensuring that the security, availability, and confidentiality of our CRM platform is maintained.
RESPONSIBILITIES, other duties may be assigned.
- Supporting Salesforce user community in system usage, data changes (e.g. product setup), and system reporting.
- Collaborating with QTS training departments on user training programs.
- Partnering with business consulting and development teams on CRM platform enhancements.
- Overseeing change management procedures including synchronization and maintenance of test environments, testing, change approvals, and release management.
- Performing user account provisioning, maintenance, and de-provisioning activities.
- Collaborating with information security team on system monitoring and incident response.
- Monitoring of system availability, integrations and vendor enhancement requests.
In addition to QTS Core Values, types of skills utilized include:
- Client Focused – Passionate about users Salesforce experience, system and/or feature adoption, and user training needs.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and tackles problems proactively, researches and presents multiple solutions to problems.
- Priority Setting – Able to prioritize tasks and projects appropriately to balance service level needs and established goals.
- Results Oriented – Personal and team goal focused individual, can be counted on during busy or tough stretches. Self-starter who monitors and communicates performance against goals.
- Personal Learning – A CRM sponge, who stays up to date on Salesforce community developments and applies learnings to QTS environment. Continuous learner willing to expand CRM platform certifications and experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline with an information technology focus or equivalent professional experience
- Seven or more years of combined experience in areas of marketing, sales operations, and order processing
- Three or more years of Salesforce administration experience
- One or more years of experience in Salesforce CPQ administration
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with business acumen to proactively solve problems facing the organization.