HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Enterprise generates annual revenues of US$ 10 billion and has over 159,000 employees operating out of 50 countries.
HCL seeks a Mulesoft Architect for a full-time employment opportunity an Frisco, TX. This is a salaried position with benefits for HCL; it requires candidates already local to the Texas area or those willing to relocate to that area (with paid relocation assistance). No sponsorship available.
The ideal candidate should have 8-12 years of software development experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions.
· A highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills
· Ability to Translate business requirements into design/application builds
· Ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the team/organization/industry
· Advanced knowledge of Pega architecture, design and implementation.
· Hands-on experience in design and development of complex use cases using MuleSoft.
· Strong governance and drive towards promotion of Mule best practices, guardrail adherence, API Delivery Model
· Strong experience of applying object-oriented concepts while creating enterprise class structure
· Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL ,REST and/or EJB.
· Working experience in an agile/scrum team environment.
· Requires certifications in: MuleSoft Architect Certification (Mule 4.x , not on Mule 3.x)
· Familiarity with the various technical landscapes of multi-channel business architectures including CRM, web, mobile, legacy, and 3rd-party software systems and the key linkages between them.
· Lead technical teams in development activities and enforce best practices