As an Enterprise Architect you will provide technological guidance in the development of enterprise architecture components and services, new applications, the implementation of new software products and technologies, and the ongoing maintenance and support of the technology infrastructure in a way that supports corporate, business unit, and Information Technology principles, strategies, guidelines, and rules.
- Provide technical leadership in the design and development of enterprise architecture services and components.
- Provides direction to the IT development groups on support of current business application needs with currently supported technologies. Identifies changes or additions needed to the current architecture to best support current and future business application needs.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of overall architecture principles and strategies.
- For business critical technology platforms: support and maintain architecture guidelines, rules, models, and presentation standards.
- Participate in the analysis and design of multi-platform system architectures.
- Evaluate new and emerging technologies and provide recommendations of applicability and appropriateness for inclusion in the standard architecture.
- Participate in the introduction and integration of multiple new technologies on all system platforms.
- Conduct architectural reviews on the largest and most complex systems providing critical technical analysis.
- Responsible for working with all development groups ensuring that:a common toolset is used in all phases of the development process
a transition out of old tools as they are replaced
common system utilities, application modules and architecture components are available and utilized
- Design and conduct ongoing education of the IT development staff in the use of architecture utilities, modules, components, and processes.
- Responsible for working with all groups within IT to implement architecture checkpoints in existing processes.
4-yr College Degree required in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org