Front End Senior Software Engineer
Front End Senior Software Engineer, Ware2Go
Atlanta, GA | www.ware2go.co
Ware2Go [A UPS Company] makes warehousing, fulfillment, and 1-2 day delivery easy and affordable for businesses of all sizes. We simplify the end-to-end supply chain for merchants through innovative tech solutions and 30+ warehouses around the US. We strategically connect merchants with the right warehouse locations so they can get closer to their customers for faster, shipping at a lower cost.
Ware2Go has grown 700% in the last year and we plan to grow faster in the year to come. This is a great opportunity to step into a high impact role and grow a business that is changing an industry.
● Developing new user-interface (UI) components and building reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
● Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to backend
● Collaboration with Product Analysts, UX Designers, QA, and the backend development team to ensure code and design are in sync.
● Review Code written by frontend developers.
● Serve in a mentor role to team members, while also continuing to learn as a mentee
● Ensure test coverage is being maintained at a specific threshold for all frontend code
● Ensure industry standard development best practices are observed, including accessibility, responsiveness, and privacy compliance
● Keeping up with the latest frontend technology in the industry.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Bootcamp Certification, or experience in related field
● 2+ years of experience in ReactJS
● 1+ years of experience with React 16.8 (React Hooks)
● Experience with internationalization within React is a plus
● Understanding of RESTful services/APIs and asynchronous programming
● Experience with JS Frontend unit/integration testing.
● Experience with state management library (Redux)
● Experience translating prototypes and designs into clean, valid, and launch-ready mark-up.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● Passion for producing pixel perfect and responsive code
● Experience with CSS pre-processing frameworks (Sass or Less) or styled components
● Monorepo experience is a plus
● Webpack experience is a plus
● Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
● Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
Integrated into our shared values is Ware2Go’s commitment to diversity. Ware2Go is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at Ware2Go has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To all recruitment agencies: Ware2Go only accepts resumes from agencies on the Ware2Go or UPS preferred supplier list. Ware2Go is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this job please visit recruitingbypaycor.com.