Outbound Account Executive
Website https://twitter.com/OxBlue?ref_src=twsrcgoogletwcampserptwgrauthor OxBlue
Tech company that's exceptional and different!
Outbound Account Executive
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 2 years
OxBlue is hiring an Outbound Account Executive to join our Sales team. Using a discovery-education sales process, AEs engage VP-level decision makers in the construction industry, including real estate developers and Fortune 500 companies, to increase our market share as well as awareness of our offering.
OxBlue, part of Hexagon, is a leading global provider of construction time-lapse and live streaming video camera services. Since 2001, OxBlue’s helped owners, general contractors and industry professionals capture, understand and share construction progress with ease. Using high-definition cameras, artificial intelligence features and an easily accessible interface, OxBlue provides effortless access to real-time accurate and actionable data. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, we’ve helped more than 5,900 clients across 45 countries manage, monitor and market success on the jobsite.
As an Outbound Account Executive you would:
- Source, nurture and close new and expansion business
- Follow up on leads generated by our Sales Development Representatives
- Showcase OxBlue’s solution value on demo calls
- Engage with clients and prospects via email, phone calls, and video conferencing
- Collaborate with internal resources to provide a great customer experience
- Deliver on weekly KPI targets
- Track sales activities in the CRM
- Energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Strong organization skills
- Exceptional level of motivation, energy and drive for extremely high levels of achievement
- Possess a work ethic that sets a strong example
- Proficiency with email, voicemail, Google Suite
- The ability to articulate the value of what OxBlue offers in both verbal and written forms; the ability to express ideas should be balanced by the ability to listen to and understand what a customer or coworker is communicating
- Accountability: The successful candidate will be someone who delivers on his or her promises and is comfortable being held to high standards
- Dedication to first-class customer service: We believe a key to our success has been our fervent dedication to customer service. In your role as the primary contact with new and existing customers, your ability and desire to provide first-class customer service is critical to success.
Bonus Points For:
- CRM Experience
- Health insurance paid 100% for employee and 50% for family
- Dental insurance paid 100% for employee
- 401k with company match
- A fun work environment: casual dress, free snacks, complimentary massages, and great parties
- Investment in your professional development with internal promotions, continuing education, and tuition reimbursement
- Paid sabbatical program: 4 weeks every 5 years
- An award-winning culture recognized for its high level of employee satisfaction
- Long-term disability paid 100% for employee
- Paid parental leave
The above summary of benefits is subject to change, is for informational purposes only, and does not create any contract rights to benefits. If you have what it takes and are looking for a company committed to the success of its clients and its people, we want to hear from you.
Diversity and Inclusion are important to OxBlue. We value the diversity of thought that comes with working with people from varied backgrounds. Our continuous improvement and ability to serve our customers depend on creating a workplace that brings out the best in everyone. That’s why we are committed to continuing to create an atmosphere of positivity, happiness, and inclusion.
OxBlue is most successful when we capitalize on opportunity and culture which are essential to both innovation and our shared experience. We believe that we are at our best when we’re together, collaborating under one roof, but we also recognize the need for flexibility. Depending on their role, employees may work remotely up to 2 days per week once onboarding is complete.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org