Sr Manager – IT Sourcing and Vendor Mgmnt
This role will provide support and management in the standardization of IT procurement, contracting and service delivery for the North American Automotive IT organization, with future growth to support GPC’s Global Automotive subsidiaries. Additionally, this role will identify and nurture relationships with IT Vendors to promote a sustainable and cost-effective partnership model.
Initially the GPC IT Sourcing & VMO Senior Manager will manage a 2-person FTE team, and be supported by specialized 3rd parties for the assessment and execution of strategic IT Sourcing related initiatives.
• Establish strong & collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to strategically develop, implement and optimize vendor management processes, tools and policies to achieve GPC’s performance objectives, while mitigating vendor risk
• Document and implement industry leading IT Sourcing and Vendor Management processes and procedures initially across the North American Automotive IT footprint, and eventually, across Global Automotive IT.
• Manage Contract negotiations and Relationship Management for all Strategic IT Partners, including defining MSA service level agreements and implementation of incentive plans aligned with delivering best in class support
• Working closely with the Business & IT leads in a matrix organization, to ensure process protocols are in place and being followed internally across GPC.
• Lead and where applicable oversee Strategic IT Sourcing partners for the execution of Cost Containment initiatives in partnership with GPC’s Internal Teams
• Proactively engage with GPC’s Internal IT departments to evolve strategies associated with IT Reporting, KPI’s/ CPI’s with all Strategic Partners
• Partner with our key Offshore Partners, to implement defined IT Governance processes, KPIs, CPI’s, and reporting in line with executed Master Service Agreements (MSAs) and Statements of Work (SoWs)
• Develop robust vendor relationships to maintain effective communication channels and ensure ongoing alignment
• Oversee monitoring of vendor performance against contractual obligations to ensure overall effectiveness of vendor provided services with the utilization of vendor performance dashboards, scorecards and/or reports
• Key interactions with Finance, Legal, Compliance, PMO and IT teams and leaders will drive the success of this role.
REQUIREMENTS: Education & Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• 5– 15 years’ expertise in IT Procurement, Supplier Collaboration,
• Outstanding leadership and communication skills
• Experience in collecting and analyzing data
• Proven negotiation and influencing skills
• Strong background in contract management, including contracting authorization policies and procedures
• Coaching and developing improvement plans for direct reports
• Strong experience with Supplier or Third-party management
• Aptitude in decision-making and working with financials
• Ability to build cross functional teams to influence change and improvement
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.genpt.com.