Senior Monitoring Engineer / ITOM Expert
Equifax is looking for a Sr. Monitoring Engineer/ ITOM expert who can architect, manage and continually improve infrastructure, application, synthetic monitoring and Event Management platforms to conform to Equifax’s best practices.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What You’ll Do:
- Designs and delivers ServiceNow ITOM solutions following ServiceNow technical standards and leading practices.
- Participates in workshops with SRE stakeholders to align ServiceNow ITOM deliverables with technical monitoring and workflow requirements.
- Architect, manage and continually improve infrastructure, application, and synthetic monitoring platforms to conform to Equifax’s best practices.
- Provide regular demonstrations and training to internal customers on Monitoring tool capabilities and Event Management product offerings.
- Ability to produce documentation such as business requirement workbooks, technical designs for technical aspects of the solution.
- Manage end to end Monitoring tool instrumentation from agent installation to health rules in collaboration with SRE Teams
- Provide recommendations and implement new technologies that will improve visibility into the Equifax technology stack.
- Provide operational support for Equifax Monitoring and Event Management toolsets.
- Automation via Rundeck, Jenkins, and other tools.
- Collaborate closely with application and engineering teams to provide tools needed to tune and streamline our applications, products and services.
- Minimum 5 years of experience configuring and supporting Infrastructure, APM and/or Synthetic Monitoring Tools e.g., AppD, DataDog, Apica, Stackdriver or similar technologies
- Minimum 3 years of ServiceNow ITOM Event Management Administration experience.
- 3+ yrs of IT Operations experience in storage, network, and compute enterprise environments.
- 1 + yrs of Public Cloud experience with vendors such as Azure, AWS and GCP
- 1yr experience with regulated financial systems e.g., FISMA, PCI, FedRamp
- 2 yrs experience in Infrastructure as Code with a focus on Terraform and JSON.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced Agile environment.
Extra points for any of the following:
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist – Event Management
- Previous SRE experience in a public cloud environment.
- Experience with BigPanda Event Management tooling.
- Experience with programming/automation e.g., Python, Java, .NET.
- Experience with version management tools.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
To apply for this job please visit careers.equifax.com.