Software Engineering Lead (J00135889)
Equifax is seeking creative, high-energy, diverse and driven software engineers with hands-on development skills to work on a variety of meaningful projects. Our software engineering positions provide you the opportunity to join a team of talented engineers working with leading-edge technology. You are ideal for this position if you are a forward-thinking, committed, and enthusiastic software engineer who is passionate about technology
What You’ll Do
- You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- You will manage individual project priorities, deadlines and work you’re doing
- You have the ability to translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- You are part of a community and participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
What experience you need
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Business or equivalent job experience required
- 6 -9 + years experience as a Software Engineer using .NET technology with proven experience building complex web and thick client applications
- Experience build Pipelines & automation to make the build and deployment more efficient
- 5 + years experience with TDD – Test Driven Development is required
- 4 + years minimal proven experience leading and mentoring other Engineers.
- Working experience in Cloud stack
- Experience identifying & optimizing GCP components for Performance and Cost efficiency
What could set you apart
- Experience in Cloud concepts and architecture designs: Cloud computing, SaaS (Software as a Service) Atlassian tooling (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket)
- Must have Full SDLC and CMM level 5 standards and procedures including Agile.
- Experience in assisting in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Cloud Certification preferred
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.