Senior Project/Program Manager (J00135306)
This job offers an unique opportunity to work in a high growth company, with multiple recent acquisitions, and a rapidly maturing Master data for Billing Contracts (Order to Cash Domain). Help shape the future across the enterprise to support the organization’s goal of becoming the industry standard for data delivery, analysis and quality capabilities.
What you’ll do
- As a Senior Project/Program Manager for Order to Cash Domain(s) (Customers, Entitlements, Products, Assets, Vendors, Suppliers, Locations, and Reference Data etc.) you will be accountable for managing comprehensive program(s) / projects that meet business and functional requirements in support of a given initiative(s).
- The Manager plays a pivotal role in establishing and executing Program / Project vision and direction, working with solution/ technical architects while also conceptualizing, development, implementation and automation of technical capabilities in addition to the tactical Agile delivery methodology.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and controlling the agile metrics of the Contract Master Data Tribe including Team Velocity, KTLO tracking and Compliance.
- You will be responsible for liaison with Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Security, and other teams to ensure compliance.
- You will be responsible for facilitating large groups of diverse stakeholders to obtain consensus on Program / Projects and deliverables
- You will be responsible for delivering the planning artifacts for the development team to execute on while also acts as a mentor to the development team members
What experience you need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience managing large complex Program / Projects that involve complex, multi-system integration multiple domains preferably in Financial/Billing Systems.
- Minimal of 5 years of experience managing dependencies from a roadmap standpoint to ensure delivery success.
What could set you apart
- Highly prefer experience in complex Contract/Order to Cash Billing environments managing complex large volume, Data Programs.
- Experience working in large scale Financial Systems/Billing System implementations.
- Experience managing large Data related initiatives highly preferred
- Working experience in delivering technology solutions on AWS/Google Cloud Platforms.
- Program level experience in a consulting role highly preferred with emphasis across Lead to Cash lifecycles.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit careers.equifax.com.