Senior Software Engineer (Golang Dev)(J00136894)
Equifax is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer (GoLang) who can perform general application development activities including unit testing, code deployment to development environments and technical documentation.
What you’ll Do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Develop software in Java, Koltin, GoLang or Rust and frameworks like Spring Boot/Quarkus, JPA, REST, Messaging (Kafka, Pub/Sub)
- Translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- Understand BDD/TDD practices, code review and analysis techniques, and open source agile testing frameworks.
- Participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
What experience you’ll need:
- BS or MS degree in a STEM major or equivalent job experience required
- 8+ years’ experience in core Java development
- 5+ yrs of experience in Spring, and Spring Boot
- 2 yrs of experience in Golang and any Graph DB (Neo4j, TigerGraph)
- 2 yrs working in a fast paced and agile environment
What could set you apart:
- Any experience with Cloud Platforms ( GCP preferred)
- Experience in the areas of API development and system design.
- Experience in Pub/Sub
- Experience in Apache Beam
- Knowledge of Kubernetes or any other container orchestration system (Docker Swarm, etc).
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit careers.equifax.com.