Senior Big Data Cloud Engineer (J00136639)
Equifax is looking for a Big Data Cloud Engineer who has hands-on expertise in cloud technologies. This candidate should be able to work from our Alpharetta, GA office location.
What You’ll Do :
- Demonstrates prowess in the current state of the art for software engineering methodology and keeps abreast of the latest developments in future methods and/or best practices.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Build API and create user interface for lookup based systems
- Build ETL for data transformation and validation applications (Dataflow Spark application)
- Work on GCP based big data operation
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and work you’re doing
- Work with Product Architects to define technical architecture
What experience you’ll need:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related or equivalent job experience
- 10+ yrs of overall IT experience in development, testing and deployment
- 7+ yrs of hands on experience in core Java development and microservices
- 5 yrs of hands on Big Data, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Scala or MapReduce
- 3+ yrs of experience any public cloud (AWS/GCP/ Azure)
What could set you apart:
- Experience working with un-structured or semi-structured data
- Experience in building self-contained applications using Docker, Vagrant, Puppet, Chef
- Excellent communication and soft skills
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.