Ecommerce Digital Channel Manager(Wholesale) – Director
The eCommerce Channel Manager will be responsible for ecommerce strategy and execution to improve the customer experience and drive revenue for APG ecommerce site and channels. The position will collaborate with business partners, subject matter experts, developers and vendor partners to establish business plans and drive them to successful execution.
• In partnership with APG Digital and Merchandising leadership, drive the development, communication and execution of the ecommerce strategy across multiple stakeholders and teams
• Partner with internal and external stakeholders such as supply chain, merchandising, IT and marketing to drive improvements in customer experience and business performance
• Report to senior executives on business performance and strategic initiative execution
• Continually optimize day to day ecommerce operations through constant review of analytics and customer feedback
• Assist in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns, promotions and SEO strategy
• Work with product management in the development of site/product vision and roadmaps and with the prioritization and implementation of site features
• Work with the web and product content teams in the development of content strategy and execution
• Analyze issues related to changing trends, behaviors, or performance to identify root cause and determine solutions to address.
• Effectively, consistently, and proactively communicate issue status, and related information to cross-functional teams and at all levels.
• Manage vendor partners to solve customer and business problems and collaborate to drive for new innovations in products and services that best meet business needs and strategy.
• Maintain knowledge of competitive landscape and digital innovations.
• Assist with the resolution of escalated customer and technical issues
• Develop subject matter expertise of APG’s products, brands, and customers
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Industrial Engineering, CS – Software Engineering, Marketing or other relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Significant experience in e-commerce or digital marketing performing business planning, strategy, operations or managing digital / ecommerce teams.
• Significant experience in b2c ecommerce. Omnichannel, Brick & Mortar and Automotive experience is a plus.
• Experience with web analytics tools and using data to make decisions.
• Demonstrated experience with analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to use data to break down complex problems and formulate plans.
• Experience with ecommerce businesses and the high-level processes and technologies involved including e-commerce platforms, web content management, product content management tools, a/b testing tools, and web site traffic analytics platforms and tools.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interaction with leadership, peers, staff and vendors
• Superior problem-solving skills, project management, multitasking, focus on detail and comfortable taking ownership of assigned tasks.
• Comfortable working with minimal supervision and being a leader of cross-functional teams.
• Comfortable preparing and delivering presentations to groups of varying size.
To apply for this job email your details to Audria_McMullins@genpt.com