Product Owner (J00137420)
Website EquifaxCareers Equifax
Smarter insights for smarter decisions.
Understanding business needs and priorities at a tactical and a strategic level, providing communication and coordination between the relevant stakeholders and the product development team or teams. Owns the product and its capabilities and ensures that the business priorities are reflected in the committed work of the development team. Focuses on ensuring that the product value proposition and desired business capabilities are reflected in the product developed to ensure the success of the business endeavor.
What You’ll Do
- Develops the Product Roadmap of Feature and capabilities to ensure alignment of product development efforts with business strategic plans
- Participates in backlog grooming and sprint commitments (as needed) to ensure that the right capabilities are developed
- Works with business analysts to ensure that business objectives are understood and reflected in the features and user stories to be developed
- Advising senior management
- Evangelizing the product with the business and coordinating between senior business leaders and the product development team
- Works with management for estimation and tracking of financials, works with management on budget development for long-term product strategy
What experience you need
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent job experience required
- 2+ years’ in experience managing product backlogs and requirements for Agile delivery teams in a Product Owner capacity, including extensive user story definition work
- 1+ years of experience working with large development teams with multiple scrum teams and development interdependencies
- 1-2+ years of experience building roadmaps and working in requirements management systems such as Aha and/or Jira
- 1-2 years of experience working closely with customers and stakeholders, building relationships, and understanding their business objectives while managing expectations
What could set you apart
- Experience in the design or testing of APIs
- Experience in writing more technical user stories
- Experience with GCP / Firestore cloud technologies
- Experience working in fintech or any financial institution
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit careers.equifax.com.