2022 SUMMER INTERN – ANDROID DEVELOPMENT
VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
Job Overview: The Software Engineering Intern (Mobile – Android) will be embedded into an active scrum team working on prioritized, value-driven features. You will be paired up with a mentor developer and asked to contribute to the team’s 2-week sprint deliverables. You will be challenged to learn both the technical and business aspects of automotive digital advertising.
Technology we use: Java, Kotlin, Android Studio, Firebase, just to name a few
As an Engineering Intern, you will: * Help design, develop, and maintain digital retailing tools that manage automotive inventories in dealerships across the country
* Engage in Agile development practices
* Develop digital retailing domain knowledge
The qualities we look for in an intern: * Pursuing BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field
* Skills with language and software development life cycle: Java, C#, Kotlin, object-oriented programming, multi-threaded applications, and mobile application experience.
* Ambition and passion, with the desire to apply your full intellectual intensity to challenges in our industry
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Can thrive in a fast-paced environment