Senior Product Manager
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what’s next?
In this role, you will work alongside a team of friendly, passionate, and creative product managers and developers to bring our products to market. You’ll create product release plans that ensure our teams develop solutions using the ADP Marketplace, our award-winning Human Capital Management Ecosystem & digital storefront. Making the ADP Marketplace easier to use, strengthening partner relationships and driving client satisfaction is the ultimate goal!
We’re looking for someone who excels when no two days are the same. Integrity, resilience, and pushing the boundaries are must-haves in this job. Whether you’re in meetings with partners, clients, sales, developers, or UX design, you’ll be the guiding voice that helps us clarify ideas so we can create a product roadmap. You stay close to market trends, anticipate our customers’ next questions, and bring new ideas into the mix. You love evangelizing about your product and communicate with confidence. Still, you also have the experience to take your product into the marketplace and position it competitively for maximum financial impact.
To thrive in this role, you must take command of your product, lead multiple team’s efforts, and be a deep listener who can ask the right clarifying questions to help understand the problem your stakeholders are trying to solve. You’ve worked with Agile teams and understand product delivery cycles. You have experience explaining the prioritization of a product roadmap, creating that roadmap, and documenting in a way that both external and internal teams will understand. You have held roles where you regularly communicate and defend ideas to a broad audience of stakeholders. Our best product managers are domain experts and enthusiastic creators who stay current on the latest trends. As part of our team, your voice will influence product success and help shape our industry
Education / Experience: A university degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills and experience to do the job. Experience. You have 5-8 years of experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the same or similar role.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
· Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on partner & client happiness and productivity.
· Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
· Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
· Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
· Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org