Product Analyst, Ware2Go
Atlanta, GA | www.ware2go.co
Ware2Go [A UPS Company] makes warehousing, fulfillment, and 1-2 day delivery easy and affordable for businesses of all sizes. We simplify the end-to-end supply chain for merchants through innovative tech solutions and 30+ warehouses around the US. We strategically connect merchants with the right warehouse locations so they can get closer to their customers for faster, shipping at a lower cost.
Ware2Go has grown 700% in the last year and we plan to grow faster in the year to come. This is a great opportunity to step into a high impact role and grow a business that is changing an industry.
The Ware2Go Business Product Analyst will become an expert on our logistics platform, helping us to understand market and end-user needs. This position will work directly with our User Experience and Engineering teams to define requirements for new capabilities in conjunction with our global expansion and product roadmap. And finally, this position will help define the internal processes to ensure our solution operates smoothly.
● Understand the needs of the merchant and warehouse operator by participating in both quantitative and qualitative analysis of the existing customer journey to identify new opportunities to satisfy and improve
● Is always looking at market trends and industry benchmarks so as to improve his/her subject matter expertise in digital commerce
● Translates business user requirements into Agile based Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
● Partners with the Product Leads to define new digital solutions that ensure we are always competitive and striving to be market leading
● Assists the Product Lead in managing and prioritizing the flow of Agile Team work by ensuring that there are sufficient, ‘ready for development’ features within the backlog at all times
● Ensures that visual design and interaction requirements align with the functional/written requirements (aka epics and user stories)
● Defines releases and product increments to ensure that Agile Teams are driving towards business objectives and value-based outcomes within each release
● Actively participates in Agile Team product demos and determines whether commitments have been satisfied
● Collaborates with Business Development and Operations to ensure that that the organization is appropriately prepared for new solutions and enhancements to the WARE2GO digital platform
● Helps to measures the impact that new solutions & enhancements have on the digital platform for driving ongoing success
● 3+ years of consumer-facing or enterprise technology product management experience in any of the following areas: Retail e-commerce/mobile commerce, Tablet Point of Sale, Enterprise Resource & Planning (ERP) systems, Order Management Systems (OMS), Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Inventory Management Systems (IMS) or Digital Media
● A clear track record of successful participation in digital product rollouts and executing against a technology roadmap
● Proficiency in Agile software development terms & practices
● Experience with Agile product development tools such as Jira or Rally
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject areas OR equivalent industry experience
Integrated into our shared values is Ware2Go’s commitment to diversity. Ware2Go is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at Ware2Go has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To all recruitment agencies: Ware2Go only accepts resumes from agencies on the Ware2Go or UPS preferred supplier list. Ware2Go is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this job please visit recruitingbypaycor.com.