Sr Developer Analytics Technology Platforms
Website Tyson Foods
What is Tyson Technology?
The IT Team at Tyson Foods is building the technology of the future. We’re transforming an 85-year-old company into the most modern food company in the world. We’re developing technologies that are used in our offices, they’re used in our plants, in our farms, they’re used everywhere. We’re building technologies that are changing the way this company works. Everything from machine learning to artificial intelligence to utilizing cutting edge tech like drones, that will help drive our business forward. At Tyson Foods we’re driving world class technology to revolutionize a world class company.
Check out Tyson Technology!
How can I be part of Tyson Technology?
Do you have a passion for technology that will drive modernization, transformation and automation to safely feed your family, friends, and the World? Do you enjoy researching new technology and working in a TEAM atmosphere to apply technology to demonstrate the “Art of the Possible”? If this is your passion, We Want To Hear From You!
Tyson Foods is hiring for a highly motivated Analytics Technology Platform (ATP) Senior Developer that will design, build, and support a data-driven platform for analytics while collaborating with a multi-national team. Primary focus is on cloud technologies, automation of data-driven solutions/analytics, collaboration with partners internal/external, and a culture of continuous improvement.
Do you have the skills?
Looking for an experienced technologist that has the right “Attitude & Aptitude” to design and scale intricately architected, cloud-based solutions with a passion for data, DevOps, CICD, and automation. Ideal candidate has excellent knowledge of cloud services (GCP/AWS) and microservice architecture/design patterns, a strong understanding of Linux, containers, and Kubernetes, and has a passion for data-driven analytics with automation.
· Experience with cloud provided services in GCP/AWS, or other major cloud vendor
· Docker (or other container runtime) and Kubernetes experience at scale
· Experience in programming, either entrepreneurial-focused or otherwise
· Experience with monitoring solutions at scale (Grafana/Prometheus, DataDog, ELK, or other major monitoring stack)
· Some experience with git and a major version control platform (GitHub, GitLab, ADO)
· Some experience with system administration or hosting servers, particularly with Linux (any distribution)
· GoLang, Python, and SQL
· Experience deploying with Terraform preferred
· Experience with data modeling is preferred
· Experience in security-first design with database row/columnar access is preferred
Location: Springdale, AR
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or an equivalent degree with experience equating to a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
Experience: Minimum of 3+ years of experience using agile methodologies with cloud technologies and experience in programming, system administration, and container orchestration. Experience in data-driven analytics, monitoring/alerting, automation/CICD/DevOps are preferred.
Communication Skills: Applicant should be able to communicate effectively with internal customers, leadership, and peers.
Travel: Minimal travel requirements.