IT Team Leader – Microstrategy
Senior level applications developer or analyst responsible for leading a team of programmers and analysts in the support and development efforts for an assigned application or suite of related applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Direct and participate with team members in the analysis, development and delivery of all support and project work for assigned application(s).
2. Perform resource planning, deployment, tracking and reporting for all assigned team members.
3. Consult with clients and team members to develop technical solutions to complex business/information problems.
4. Monitor soundness and quality of work developed by team members.
5. Provide FTE performance input to responsible IT management, as applicable.
6. Provides guidance and training to less experienced programmers and analysts.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. 2 year degree in Information Technology related curriculum or equivalent education and related work experience.
2. 8-10 years’ experience or equivalent proficiency in application design and programming.
1. Microstrategy experience in a production support environment