Legal Technology & Reporting Director
Website Truist Financial
Financial Services - 6th largest Bank
Coordinate and manage the identification, development, implementation, maintenance and support of legal technologies. Lead the development of reports, dashboards and scorecards that provide insights into Legal operations and performance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Lead the identification, development and implementation of legal technologies, either stand-alone or as modules included in the enterprise eGRC system.
2. Manage the maintenance of legal technologies, including upgrades and implementation of changes.
3. Provide end user support related to legal technologies.
4. Partner with other legal teams to ensure the legal technologies meet their needs and appropriate workflows are in place.
5. Partner with IT to meet the infrastructure and software development requirements of the legal division.
6. Lead the development of periodic and ad hoc reports, dashboards and scorecards related to legal activities.
7. Lead or participate in special projects.
8. Lead and develop the Legal Technology and Reporting Team.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business or related field, or equivalent education, training and work experience
2. 10 years of experience in technology, operations or a combination of information technology, operations and legal experience
3. Expert understanding of software configuration and testing principles
4. Expert knowledge of at least one reporting tool (Tableau, Crystal Reports, Qlik, etc.) and a demonstrated ability to create reports, dashboards and scorecards
5. Proven leadership and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
6. Strong focus on quality
7. Strong presentation skills
1. Systems implementation or data analysis experience (including partnering with IT)
2. Experience with financial reporting systems
3. Experience with designing in SharePoint
4. Experience with designing in Microsoft Access & SQL
5. Familiarity with agile methodology and approaches