IT Support Specialist II – R0067147
Website Truist Financial
IT Support Specialist II
Please review the following job description:
Performs intake activities related to the support of end-users. Documents problems they are experiencing and gathers information necessary for problem resolution. Provides support in the form of troubleshooting activities for standard problems encountered by end-users.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Follows established methodologies or procedures to determine end-user problems and provide a solution.
2. May interact with production services, software systems engineering, applications support, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
3. Serves as escalated support on complex issues that less experienced colleagues cannot resolve.
4. Escalates highly complex, non-routine issues to more experienced teammates. Works within standard guidelines. Makes decisions within guidelines.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High school diploma and five years of end-user support experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
2. Understanding of software and hardware deployed within a business.
3. Effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of information to end-users.
1. Associate’s or technical degree and six years of work experience in IT.
2. Knowledge of specific software and hardware.
3. Banking or financial services experience.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
Frequently (25% – 50% of the time)
Up to 25 lbs.
Visual / Audio / Speaking
Able to access and interpret client information received from the computer and able to hear and speak with individuals in person and on the phone.
Manual Dexterity / Keyboarding
Able to work standard office equipment, including PC keyboard and mouse, copy/fax machines, and printers.
Able to work all hours scheduled, including overtime as directed by manager/supervisor and required by business need.
Up to 25%
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.