HR Data Visualization Consultant
Website Truist Financial
Financial Services - 6th largest Bank
Design, develop and support interactive Human Resources Dashboard reports, utilizing multiple data sources. Define measurement frameworks, develop key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards, and deliver self-service visualization and reporting capabilities that enable improved data-driven decision making.
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Partner with HR, business, and technology leaders to align business strategy, information reporting, and information delivery. Understand business needs as they relate to HR data.
2. Apply subject-matter or functional expertise and industry solution knowledge.
3. Design, develop and support interactive Dashboard reports, utilizing multiple data sources.
4. Define measurement frameworks, develop key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards, and deliver self-service visualization and reporting capabilities that enable improved data-driven decision making.
5. Understand relational databases and able to create insights from large data sets.
6. Ability to blend data from various data sources to produce actionable information.
7. Strong data visualization skills for “story-telling” through data.
8. Research, analyze, design, and/or maintain data sources in information systems in support of projects, information needs, and changing requirements.
9. Execute data and report validations to support ongoing quality assurance processes.
10. Develop business requirements for new reporting capabilities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Technology, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent education and experience
2. In-depth understanding of principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with the professional discipline (e.g., Information Technology, Project Management, Finance, and Risk Management)
3. Understands foundational concepts of other related professional disciplines
4. Experience managing small projects
5. Ability to manage competing priorities
6. Ability to interpret and explain complex information to a range of audiences and build consensus among different stakeholders
7. Knowledge of the industry’s competitive landscape and the factors that differentiate Truist and its competitors in the market
8. Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates
9. Five years of experience with a data visualization tool: Qlik, Tableau, Microstrategy
1. Workday knowledge
2. SAS experience
3. Phython experience