Digital Marketing Manager
When you start with care, you get a different kind of bank
As part of the Real Time Messaging (RTM) team the successful candidate will be charged with executing on LOB/LOBM marketing, and creative strategies to promote and sell Truist’s products and services through digital channels (online banking and mobile and Branch/Contact Center channels) and perform analysis on the effectiveness of the strategies, while delivering on measurable business objectives for revenue, market share and profitability including new client acquisition, client retention, cross-sells, and self-service adoption across enterprise product lines. Enhance optimization by testing, analytics, providing insights and educating stakeholders.
This teammate is accountable for representing the RTM team across the enterprise with product manager and owners as well as Dev resources in Digital Commerce, Sprint, Teammate Channels, AEM, truist.com, Online Banking and Mobile, as well as testing teams and Legal and Compliance.
They will manage the QC resources, testing strategy, creative variants/multi-variant testing, champion challenger, troubleshooting with the channels, release management and offer management. Responsible for monthly results and QBR. This teammate would have 1 direct report that is a QC resource.
This teammate also owns and drives the strategy around authored content and workflows in Adobe Experience Manager AEM and how that system interfaces with Digital Commerce. He or She will work in Rally within an Agile framework to enter Features and User Stories for the Adobe Offers team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Research, develop and execute strategies for RTM team which increase acquisition, retention, profitability and cross-sell of clients across Truist’s product lines.
2. Develop RTM marketing strategies and tactics to increase customer engagement, digital adoption, self-service utilization and optimize customer deepening strategies.
3. Partner with lines of business marketing teams (LOBM) and marketing strategists to develop roadmaps which assist in achieving revenue goals through digital marketing strategies.
4. Be the go-to marketing expert in the Adobe Experience Platform (RTM engine), authoring content, using all functions within AEM to optimize the customer experience and simplify/streamline content authoring in AEM, help improve the UI by working with EXD teams to make authoring content intuitive.
5. Demonstrate a solid understanding of the consumer behavior model and user journeys, and how both are applied to banking products and services. Increase Truist product awareness, consideration, and acquisition by aligning consumer needs with Truist offerings throughout the consumer behavior process.
7. Leverage web analytics and performance data to develop and refine digital marketing strategies, improve conversion rates and enhance client experiences across digital devices. Maintain appropriate reporting capabilities in order to establish and track KPIs, and communicate the value of RTM to marketing senior management.
8. Collaborate in an Agile framework with cross-functional technical and management teams to create innovative and differentiating client experiences while proactively managing shifting business and marketplace dynamics.
9. Stay current on the changes taking place in the digital environment. Research and evaluate industry trends, the competitive environment and emerging technologies. Adjust strategies accordingly to ensure Truist remains at a competitive advantage.
10. Possess strong quantitative, technical, analytical and problem-solving skills, with skills including attention to detail, an aptitude for measuring results and identifying actionable insights.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com