Lead Infrastructure Engineer–Service Now
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Performs problem tracking, diagnosis and root-cause analysis, replication, troubleshooting, and resolution for complex issues. In this capacity, performs programming and debugging activities.
2. Responds to issues in a timely manner by receiving and investigating incidents or service tickets.
3. Analyzes and observes trends with technical issues and develops recommendations for long- term improvements.
4. Documents all relevant end-user interactions and steps taken to resolve incidents.
5. Has occasional contact with end-users.
6. Communicates status of issue resolution to internal customers.
7. May engage and manage outside vendors.
8. Applies in-depth knowledge of application support and an understanding of best practices.
9. Typically leads moderately complex projects and participates in larger, more complex initiatives.
10. Solves complex technical and operational problems.
11. Acts as a resource for teammates with less experience.
12. May have people management responsibilities for a small team.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor’s degree and five years of experience in development or application support or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
2. In- depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement best practices.
3. Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
4. Ability to plan and manage projects.
5. Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
6. Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
7. Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
2. Banking or financial services experience.
3. Possesses ITIL v3/v4 or Lean Six Sigma certification
4. ServiceNow Administrator Certification and experience in at least one of these areas: ITSM, ITOM, ITAM, GRC.
5. At least three years of ServiceNow implementation hand-on experience.
6. Able to harvest leading practices for troubleshooting and resolving technical issues and is able to guide others to do the same
7. Demonstrates broad knowledge of IT processes and the business functions they support
8. Approaches solutions with a keen awareness of the end-to-end customer experience