Help Desk Analyst—Application support
6th Largest Bank in America
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Assist LOB users with first and second level support for questions and/or issues regarding automated systems.
2. Properly document incoming calls and events by providing accurate customer data, detailed problem description and resolve the issue by utilizing Bank supported issue tracking software.
3. Use Perfect Client Experience (PCE) by telephone and/or email to provide reliable, responsive, empathetic and competent service.
4. Responsible for daily tasks and/or required maintenance for all LOB applications, if applicable.
5. Communicate with Service Desk Analysts, vendors and/or subject matter experts to solve issues with automated applications.
6. Develop an awareness of pertinent guidelines, regulations, compliance issues and documentation requirements specific to each LOB.
7. Assist with completing bank-required paperwork (e.g. Customer Service Request (CSR), Fixed Asset Request (FAR), Firewall Service Request (FSR)) for IT-related functions.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Effective verbal and written communication skills
3. Ability to follow instructions and use sound judgment in making decisions
4. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
5. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
1. Previous experience with LOB applications and processes
2. Applicable licenses or certifications