Salesforce Business Analyst – R0061592
We are seeking a business analyst with Salesforce CRM (Sales & Service Cloud) experience who will be responsible for providing the highest level of business systems analysis design and support for interfacing business and computer application systems. Develop or modify procedures to solve complex business problems considering client needs, cloud application capabilities operation time and form of desired results. Perform analysis and work at the highest level of most phases of systems analysis. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for complex business processes, based on industry best practices and Truist’s IT objectives. Applies industry best practices to improve Truist’s current processes.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for complex business processes, based on industry best practices and Truist’s IT objectives.
- Acts as the liaison amongst stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements using industry leading practices within the business analyst profession.
- Leads Salesforce.com CRM solution design sessions and is able to drive out functional requirements and design.
- Possesses knowledge of the Salesforce platform, including the foundational concepts of the application and the functions contained within.
- Deep understanding of the CRM functional domain (Customer Relationship Management) and proven experience with Sales & Service users.
- Has a deep understanding of the Agile methodology and collaborates with team members to incorporate rigor and accountability across all phases of the process.
- Ensures all requirements are fulfilled by the technical design.
Collaborates with the test team to generate scenarios/test cases and test scripts, ensuring traceability to all requirements.
- Applies industry best practices to improve Truist’s current processes.
- Develops recommendations to improve processes or techniques.
- Determines the overall requirements gathering strategy and plans the requirements phase of the project including the work division strategy among the project BAs.
- Manages the progress and quality of the requirements gathering activities and adjusts the plan as necessary.
Plans the risk response strategy to be used in monitoring and controlling all identified risks throughout the requirements process.
- Leads moderately complex projects and participates in larger, more complex initiatives.
- Solves complex technical and operational problems.
- Acts as a coach and mentor for teammates with less experience. May have people management responsibilities for a small team.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience as a business analyst or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement best practices.
- Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
- Experience with configuring the declarative aspects of the Salesforce.com platform. Possesses the ability to directionally identify the proper Salesforce solution that can be used to address business capabilities and challenges.
- Ability to plan and manage projects.
- Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
- Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
- Salesforce.com Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, and Service Cloud Consultant certifications.
- Experience with driving and leading the functional aspects of Salesforce project, including being able to drive out solutions using the Salesforce platform. Ability to configure most declarative aspects of the application.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Banking or financial services experience
- nCino application experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org