Technology Governance Lead
Individuals within the Technology Governance Lead role evaluate and monitor assigned segment key IT functions to ensure alignment to strategic business objectives and IT-related goals. They are focused on supporting the development of IT governance maturity assessments and annual key process evaluations. These individuals provide expertise and assistance to ensure the technology segment compliance and performance is measured and visible. Serves as subject matter expert in assigned area. Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices. Uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions. Provides leadership and mentors Governance Analysts and less experienced teammates to build technical expertise. Serves as first escalation point for governance team and other teammates for the assigned technology segment, and coordinates support assignments to governance team for technology organizations including corporate governance and risk teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Act as the liaison for the governance manager and EPEO segment head and direct reports
2. Conduct monitoring and conformance of established standards based on performance targets
3. Create and implement processes and procedures for governance team
4. Report compliance and remediation efforts with general controls
5. Identify opportunities for more efficient and effective controls within assigned EPEO segment
6. Preparing and developing presentation materials, including writing, editing, verifying and formatting information, and ensuring that report material is accurate, timely and well written
7. Identify and coordinate training needs
8. Ensure identified risks have clearly documented impact analysis and remediation plans are clearly documented and address the issue
9. Maintain awareness of EPEO applications subject to SOX compliance
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Analytical and organizational skills
3. Communication and presentation skills including creating, writing, editing, verifying and formatting information, and ensuring that report material is accurate, timely and well written
4. ITIL Certification
5. COBIT Training
6. Agile Certification
7. IT governance and compliance experience
8. Certification in an audit and risk management discipline
9. IT governance and compliance experience
1. Minimum 5 years of combined experience in Information governance, risk, compliance, technology audit, or a related field.
2. Experience with risk and audit finding remediation
3. Internal audit and risk experience in the banking industry
4. Working knowledge of using GRC tools
5. Knowledge of risk mitigation strategies and controls
6. Demonstrated ability to prioritize, and coordinate simultaneous tasks and manage competing priorities in a matrix organization.
7. Certification in an audit and risk management discipline