Website The Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Freestyle team is growing and is looking for an Electrical Engineer with experience in sustaining engineering and product improvement to continue our success.
What You’ll Do for Us
The successful candidate will work in the Electronics Subsystems Group. This team is responsible for the design of the electrical systems, boards and displays used in the Freestyle Dispensers. We need a hands-on engineer capable of working across boundaries to understand customer needs, to design and improve world-leading products, and to put them into production using our stage-gate process. This role reports to the Engineering Manager.
Qualifications & Requirements
5+ years of electronics design and product improvement experience.
BS in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
Experience in sustaining electronic components and assemblies including:
- Working with contract manufacturers to resolve PCN & EOL notifications
Co-ordinating with design engineers and purchasing teams to find replacement components
- Qualification of replacement parts by working with resources in software, QA and firmware
- Updating and maintaining Bills of Materials.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Procurement and Manufacturing counterparts to identify potential supply chain issues and recommend appropriate actions including: Identification of Alternate Suppliers, Last-Time-Buy Quantity Recommendation, and Component Harvesting Opportunities.
- Demonstrated judgment regarding what level of verification testing is required for different component End-of-Life scenarios including: Datasheet inspection, Component Testing, Board-Level testing, and System level testing.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Firmware and Software teams to write feature requests and guide the development of new drivers to support alternate components.
- Understands the electronics design lifecycle from requirements, through design phases, testing, release to manufacturing and sustaining.
- Experience with Windchill as a PLM system highly desirable.
- Experience using Electronics BOM Lifecycle Management tools such as Silicon Expert or HIS.
Experience developing component specifications and test plans to validate performance against requirements.
To apply for this job please visit careers.coca-colacompany.com.