IT Business Analyst, Global Partnerships
Website The Coca-Cola Company
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Coordinate and implement a consistent approach for managing technology-related strategic partnerships (external and cross-entity within Coca-Cola and the bottling system.) This is done in partnership with broader Platform Services teams focused on value delivery.
- Support the management of partnership plans and outcomes (routines, strategic imperatives tracking, management/status reporting).
- Lead the planning of technology-related system network group events and conferences (e.g. quarterly and twice-yearly leadership connections for technology subcommittee updates, yearly technology summit events, etc.)
- Draft the plan and status updates for partnership review cadences (typically quarterly) and align with relevant stakeholders in advance of publishing.
- Coordinate and assist leaders in establishing/running Communities of Practice (COPs) across the Coca-Cola system to drive adoption of strategic platforms and technologies.
- Develop and execute a communication plan related to strategic partnerships and COPs. The objective is to provide awareness of strategic imperatives or joint value goals, learnings and outcomes across Coca-Cola and partner entities. This should include a consolidated plan and calendar of community events, collaboration team spaces, newsletter-type social media plans/posts, and shared artifact libraries.
- Organize and lead overviews of COP artifacts and accelerators (e.g. demo environment showcases and documentation.)
- Improve processes and tools used for partnership and community collaboration.
- Utilize Agile Scrum principles, including Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, and Retrospective meetings to manage both Strategic Partnership and COP plans and outcomes. This includes documenting, tracking and driving closure of cross-community issues/risks/actions.
- Manage and track any associated budgets.
- Act as a Digital Champion to drive adoption of collaboration capabilities.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ years proven experience supporting highly complex programs and technologies
- Expertise with technology development and delivery (SAP, Workday, Adobe, Salesforce eCommerce, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Advanced skills in using Microsoft O365, Excel, Teams, Yammer, Power Platform and Power BI
- Expertise with stakeholder and relationship management, executive communications, and navigating a matrixed organization
- Experience with managing portfolio budgets
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-pace environment with fluctuating and conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Strong analytical and oral/written communications skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org