Enterprise IT Architect
Website The Coca-Cola Company
Job Description Summary:
The mission of the Enterprise Architect is to deliver a commercially driven, top-down architecture to drive measurable business results, with a focus on speed, repeatability and cost. We have a team of highly skilled domain architects that work across the system to drive the technical design to support our business today with a focus on the future. A dynamic consumer landscape and emerging technology trends will require the company to continuously evolve and adapt. This will be balanced with a need to enable business operations to achieve consistency and scale on core platforms.
They will lead the digital strategy and enable innovation across the organization.
This Architect position within Enterprise IT will provide architectural expertise in the Enterprise domain supporting Finance, Supply chain and Data domains as well as connecting to the broader Coca Cola System. The Architect will develop architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business lines in accordance with the strategy and goals of the organization. This role will work closely with the solution and domain architects in each of the towers within IT and the Engineering teams to create, communicate, and refine insight and recommendations. Broad technology knowledge and flexibility to work across technology domains is critical to long term success.
What You’ll do
- Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Oversees the enterprise technology architecture with a focus on consistency, reusability, and integration of a substantial product portfolio.
- Providing overall direction, guidance and definition of enterprise architecture solutions to effectively support the business strategy.
- Provides technical and architectural leadership on various business and enterprise applications. Works with architecture, development, and infrastructure teams to produce an optimal, high level, conceptual design for the project. Develops enterprise level solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms.
- Mentors multiple Solution and Application Architects; approves application architecture designs, and lead technical design sessions with architects and developers.
- Defines application technology strategy and architecture to ensure alignment with technology industry standards, application technology roadmap, and business needs. Researches emerging technologies and solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Proposes and maintains reference architecture.
- Partners with business analysts, systems analysts and engineers to define and review requirements. Advises and consults senior leadership on costs, benefits, and implementation of technology solutions.
- Recommends changes in process, policies, and standards as they relate to the architecture and design principles.
- Responsible for defining technical evaluation criteria for product and technology selection and determining technical approaches to ensure all architectural solutions result in a coherent systems design.
- Works with business clients and product owners to review business drivers, needs, and strategies to anticipate future business / technology needs.
- Communicates implications of architectural decisions, technology costs, benefits, and implementation requirements to business and IT Leadership.
- Exhibits high level of professional flexibility and volunteering innovation and new ideas
- Provide technical input to the Customer/Commercial Leadership technology roadmap
- Develop and support the elaboration of technology patterns and strategies in support of the Coca-Cola Bottlers and customers in order to support business driven initiatives.
• Significant Architecture experience with e-commerce implementations/projects.
• Detailed architecture and process experience with Product Information Management technology
• Experience with ERP and cloud Platform architectures
• Experience developing detailed technology architecture.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented design and design patterns and their application.
• Should have experience in shaping and delivering large projects related to Enterprise ERP, Finance, Supply Chain, e-Commerce, order management, POS, EMM, and personalization leveraging globally distributed teams.
• Main areas of expertise we are looking for: Enterprise Architecture, Digital Solutions, SAP, Supply-Chain. Finance, Planning, Cloud technologies (MS Azure), Internet of Things (IoT), SOA/Integration, Order Management & Fulfillment, Configurator/Price/Quote, Social Collaboration, understanding of Data & Analytics and the impact it has on solutions.
• Must have hands-on leadership on large-scale, complex project implementations with emphasis on designing and building personalized, mission-critical applications that help enterprises interact with customers, business partners, and other constituents.
• Experience leading multiple large full lifecycle implementation