Senior Digital Architect – Americas
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Architect – Americas, to join our global Architecture Team in Atlanta, GA.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Senior Digital Architect – Americas, you’ll be responsible for collaborating with digital and business stakeholders to devise technical solutions in a multitude of enterprise areas, with a strong focus on e-commerce and operations. As a seasoned architect, you are bringing creative solutions to foster growth and enablement of our internal and external customers. You’ll be reporting into the Americas CDIO and be the liaison to the global Digital Architecture team, ensuring the solutions are sustainable and an example for Signify globally.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Provide architectural oversight for the Americas and work with the global architecture team to optimize technology choices across the company, with focus on TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) reduction, improving integration complexity and improving time-to-market.
- Devise roadmaps to describe the evolutionary path for the enterprise architecture used within the Americas.
Work closely with the Americas CDIO and business engagement team to ensure adequate, globally accepted solutions are formulated.
- Strengthen architecture governance and help define architecture principles; develop and communicate policies to ensure adherence, translating business demand into IT plans and domain specific operational requirements.
- Develop, deploy and evangelize the application of an architecture framework by developing principles, guidelines, standards and policies to select technology solutions for global programs, or specific projects.
- Identify digital trends and provide recommendations to leverage digital technologies and cultivate business growth, customer experience and operational efficiencies.
- Seasoned architect with 10+ years of experience in an (Enterprise) Architecture team and has led teams of engineers
- Advanced knowledge of all architecture domains (enabling functions, manufacturing, IT operations, ERP, analytics)
- Deep expertise and experience in ERP applications (i.e. Salesforce, Oracle); strong SAP experience
- Advanced process administration and analytical skills
- Excellent stakeholder and change management capabilities; one who can inspire commitment
- Knowledge of new and emerging trends in digital technologies
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Who we are
Signify is the world leader in lighting. We provide professional customers and consumers with quality, energy-efficient LED lighting. And our lights, when connected, bring data to devices, apps and people – redefining what light can do and how you use it. Today, our innovations, such as LiFi – internet connectivity through light – and UV-C, solar and horticultural lighting, contribute to a safer, smarter, more sustainable world.
We’re operating in 74 countries with 32,000 people worldwide.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers.signify.com.