CLOUD SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT – RAPIDSCALE (Job Number: 204995)
Flexible enough for the SMB and powerful enough for the enterprise, RapidScale, a Cox Business company, is a global managed cloud services provider helping organizations increase IT productivity, improve security, and empower remote workforces. Some organizations partner with RapidScale to manage portions of their IT, while others offload it all. Through our global network of data centers and our 24/7/365 high-touch support team, we obsess over creating an exceptional IT experience through a human approach to managed cloud.
*This position can be based remotely.*
The Cloud Solutions Consultant is responsible for cloud sales revenue attainment derived via multiple channels; including, but not limited to, in-direct sales partners and direct sales engagement activities. Core responsibilities include creating a proactive sales strategy in effort to optimize revenue opportunities and growth within a defined sales region or market. This assignment is a quota bearing sales position with complete responsibility for achieving 100% of annual targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Drive cloud sales through RapidScale’s in-direct partner community.
2. Responsible for partner enablement, development and coaching in an effort to both identify new opportunities, manage opportunities through the funnel to close.
3. Drive cloud sales by augmenting sales funnel through the development of a sales go-to-market outside of in-direct sales partners.
4. Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets (quotas)
5. Actively attract, recruit, manage, and develop sales partners who are able to sell cloud based solutions.
6. Actively engage existing assigned base of “core” sales partners in pursuit of maximum base revenue performance
7. On-board new sales partners and created development plan to help them to achieve sales targets.
8. Work with Marketing to develop both Partner and Direct Market Sales Strategies.
9. Pipeline & Funnel Management – Accurate & Timely Forecasting.
10. Proficiently run customer facing sales meetings and engagements.
11. Design & Manage a prospecting plan.
12. Responsible for the development, execution, and delivery of client focused presentations, targeted to both technical, business unit and C-Level stakeholders.
13. Travel as required to build new, and nurture existing relationships with prospective and existing Sales Partners and end user clients when required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
Educational & Skills Requirements:
• A college degree or equivalent work experience; 3+ years of experience.
• Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Proven track record of Top Performing sales success
• Technical Knowledge: DaaS, IaaS, DRaaS, O365, SD-WAN
• Market Awareness & Competitive Landscape
• Proficiency in executing proven sales methodologies.
• Experience with supporting sales in both indirect channel & direct sales organizations.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM, SharePoint
• Ability to work within a cooperative team environment as well as perform assignments autonomously
• This position will require working with several departments
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We’re dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Primary Location: 9750 Goethe Rd, Sacramento, CA, US
Other Locations: Phoenix, AZ;
Division: Cox Communications Inc
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 204995