QTS’ Business Support Systems (BSS) Manager is responsible for managing our first level business application user support and guides the direction and enhancements of QTS content management and collaboration platforms. The role is a key interface to our business systems user community, and provides independent testing support of changes to BSS applications as wells as end user change management support. Reporting to the VP Business Support Systems and located in Overland Park, KS, the BSS Manager leads our Application Administrator, Application Consultant, Application Analyst, and Testing Analysts in the delivery of these services.
RESPONSIBILITIES, other duties may be assigned.
- Support Process – Development, roll out, and management of BSS ticketing support system Salesforce Service Cloud and
- related procedures for all BSS applications.
User Support – Classification of all business system support cases, management of Tier 1 support cases completion, and Tier 2 case escalation.
- Application Change Testing – Managing the provision of testing support services for business application changes, and retention of required testing documentation in accordance with requirements.
- Change Management – Identification and delivery of change campaigns for business support system application new features and functionality.
- System Availability, Confidentiality, and Security Standards – Development and implementation of content and collaboration management specific system support specifications and procedures in accordance with ISO27001:2013 standards.
- Content and Collaboration Application Roadmaps – Completion and maintenance of functional roadmaps through collaboration with the VP Business Support Systems and functional leaders, and review of vendor release and roadmap materials.
- Application & Business Process Enhancements – Scoping, planning, and execution of approved content and collaboration application enhancement projects.
- Application Usage Monitoring – Monthly analysis and reporting on content and collaboration application usage and support services metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Five or more years of experience utilizing content management platforms such as SharePoint, Box, Slack, MS Teams, etc.
- Five or more years of people management experience
- Experienced project management methodologies, has successfully completed a variety of information technology or business process enhancement projects utilizing different project delivery models.
- ITIL certification
- Box Administration certification
- Slack Administrator certification
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Change Agent – Excited about change, drives business process improvement and technology expansion within the business. Resilient in the face of opposition and adversity, able to complete required changes.
- Self-Starter – Adapts to technology and business changes, takes initiative to learn new technologies and business processes and shares skills gained with team members.
- Results Oriented – Track record of attaining goals, meeting objectives, and completing projects on time. Sets measurable goals, and objectives, able to go above and beyond to achieve results.
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or discrimination claim.
QTS is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
To apply for this job please visit qtsdatacenters.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.