The Account Executive is responsible for the achievement of sales quotas, revenue retention, churn mitigation and customer satisfaction. This role is responsible for customer strategy, customer satisfaction and driving customer space and power expansion. With a focus on a holistic and comprehensive understanding of customer infrastructure needs (cooling, power, server infrastructure), the Account Executive will develop short and long-term infrastructure strategies, and will be trusted infrastructure advisors for their accounts. In the support of clients, this employee will spearhead technical, process and billing questions from current customers while completing sales and attending product/technical training sessions.
· The achievement of sales quotas and retention goals through development of personal relationships with existing customers
· Establish and manage account relationships through engagement with customers who are on premise within the Data Center.
· Partners with the Critical Infrastructure teams in a collaborative team environment to achieve customer objectives and overall customer satisfaction.
· Act in the best interest of each customer and ensure customer satisfaction by proactively addressing customer issues
· Increase focus on retention and on-going customer satisfaction as a means to protect and grow revenue base
· Participate in a working environment that supports team-based selling channels (i.e. professionalism, respect, open communication etc.)
· Ensure complete and accurate information is captured in Salesforce.com CRM system
· Participate in campaigns designed to support the goals and objectives of the Account Management department
· Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with field staff and channels sales representatives
· Participate in sales programs, which include training, sales blitzes, product sessions, etc.
· Work effectively with other departments to insure smooth flow of information and a cooperative inter-departmental environment
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
· Three or more years of related IT sales experience with an emphasis on solution selling
· Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
· Sales experience in a data center environment