Full Stack Software Engineer
Website https://twitter.com/OxBlue?ref_src=twsrcgoogletwcampserptwgrauthor OxBlue
A tech company that's exceptional and different!
Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: Full Time -Hybrid work environment
Min. Experience: Intermediate Level
OxBlue, part of Hexagon, is a leading global provider of construction time-lapse and live streaming video camera services. Since 2001, OxBlue’s helped owners, general contractors and industry professionals capture, understand and share construction progress with ease. Using high-definition cameras, artificial intelligence features and an easily accessible interface, OxBlue provides effortless access to real-time accurate and actionable data. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, we’ve helped more than 5,900 clients across 45 countries manage, monitor and market success on the jobsite.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you would:
- Develop, test, and maintain customer-facing and internal software applications
- Debug and troubleshoot software to resolve defects
- Research technical solutions for novel problems
- Collaborating with project stakeholders within the company
- Perform code reviews for teammates
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- High proficiency working in PHP
- At least one year of experience with Laravel
- Proficiency working with MySQL
- Proficiency working within a Linux environment
- Familiarity with version control software, such as Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to explain complex technical problems to both technical and non-technical peers
Bonus Points For:
- Having prior experience working in a team environment
- Experience with Agile software methodologies and best practices
- Experience using project management software, such as Jira
- Experience with all stages of the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with automated testing, including unit testing and CI/CD pipelines
- Health insurance paid 100% for employee and 50% for family
- Dental insurance paid 100% for employee
- 401k with company match
- A fun work environment: casual dress, free snacks, complimentary massages, and great parties
- Investment in your professional development with internal promotions, continuing education, and tuition reimbursement
- Paid sabbatical program: 4 weeks every 5 years
- An award-winning culture recognized for its high level of employee satisfaction
- Long-term disability paid 100% for employee
The above summary of benefits is subject to change, is for informational purposes only, and does not create any contract rights to benefits.
If you have what it takes and are looking for a company committed to the success of its clients and its people, we want to hear from you.
Diversity and Inclusion are important to OxBlue. We value the diversity of thought that comes with working with people from varied backgrounds. Our continuous improvement and ability to serve our customers depend on creating a workplace that brings out the best in everyone. That’s why we are committed to continuing to create an atmosphere of positivity, happiness, and inclusion.
OxBlue is most successful when we capitalize on opportunity and culture which are essential to both innovation and our shared experience. We believe that we are at our best when we’re together, collaborating under one roof, but we also recognize the need for flexibility. Depending on their role, employees may work remotely up to 2 days per week once onboarding is complete.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com