Website https://twitter.com/OxBlue?ref_src=twsrcgoogletwcampserptwgrauthor OxBlue
Tech company that's exceptional and different!
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 3 – 5 years
The Account Manager will act as an internal advocate for OxBlue’s clients, proactively communicating with strategic accounts to drive increased revenue, engagement, satisfaction and retention. The Account Manager will work with OxBlue’s internal teams to address customer feedback, assist with customer learning, and focus on establishing a network of relationships.
OxBlue is a leading global provider of construction time-lapse and live streaming video camera services. Since 2001, OxBlue’s helped owners, general contractors and industry professionals capture, understand and share construction progress with ease. Using high-definition cameras, artificial intelligence features and an easily accessible interface, OxBlue provides effortless access to real-time accurate and actionable data. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, we’ve helped more than 5,900 clients across 45 countries manage, monitor and market success on the jobsite.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Engage with clients post-sale, creatively adding value throughout the life cycle to grow share of wallet penetration
- Interact with clients to understand their reasons for purchasing OxBlue
- Discover new revenue opportunities with client contact, other individuals within customer and/or stakeholders on project
- Increase client retention and growth by conducting regular check-ins calls and quarterly meetings. Function as the strategic point of contact for clients.
- Generate new opportunities for Account Executives
- 3-5 Years of Account Manager experience
- Truly Understand the value of fostering relationships
- Strong Generalist – highly competent with the ability to wear many hats in the sales process.
- Skilled relationship manager
- Strong ability to execute on OxBlue’s value proposition to clients
- Flexible and adaptable to continuous change and growth
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Demonstrate integrity, humility, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Health insurance paid 100% for employee and 50% for family
- Dental insurance paid 100% for employee
- 401k with company match
- A fun work environment: casual dress, free snacks, complimentary massages, and great parties
- Investment in your professional development with internal promotions, continuing education, and tuition reimbursement
- Paid sabbatical program: 4 weeks every 5 years
- An award-winning culture recognized for its high level of employee satisfaction
- Long-term disability paid 100% for employee
- Paid parental leave
The above summary of benefits is subject to change, is for informational purposes only, and does not create any contract rights to benefits.
If you have what it takes and are looking for a company committed to the success of its clients and its people, we want to hear from you.
Diversity and Inclusion are important to Oxblue. We value the diversity of thought that comes with working with people from varied backgrounds. Our continuous improvement and ability to serve our customers depend on creating a workplace that brings out the best in everyone. That’s why we are committed to continuing to create an atmosphere of positivity, happiness, and inclusion.
OxBlue is most successful when we capitalize on opportunity and culture which are essential to both innovation and our shared experience. We believe that we are at our best when we’re together, collaborating under one roof, but we also recognize the need for flexibility. Depending on their role, employees may work remotely up to 2 days per week once onboarding is complete.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org