Senior Microsoft Exchange Engineer
Norfolk Southern Corporation is seeking resumes for a Microsoft Exchange Engineer with strong Windows Server OS knowledge who has excellent troubleshooting skills. The candidate should have an advanced understanding of Microsoft Exchange, O365, and TEAMS.
The candidate will become a member of the Enterprise Wintel Services team within the Norfolk Southern Information Technology Department. Candidate must have strong hands-on experience with Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, O365, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 and application upgrades. In addition the candidate must be well rounded, possess maturity, vision, and a depth of experience that allows for grasping of issues quickly and making educated, critical judgments and decisions in the absence of complete information. This candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced 24×7 environment with on-call duties as required and must possess the ability to work with a diverse, high-performance team.
4-yr College degree (in Computer Science, MIS, or related field), or equivalent experience
- Technical Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Advanced experience with cloud platforms including O365 and TEAMS
- Advanced scripting skills (PowerShell/VB Script)
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with Microsoft Exchange in an enterprise environment
- Experience with migrating on premise Exchange to O365 in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Hewlett Packard Enterprise server hardware
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Active Directory
- Familiarity with Service Now or similar ticketing system
- Familiarity with Change Management practices
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and support Microsoft Exchange
- Responsible for working with multiple teams to help design and implement the migration of Exchange to Office 365 and Azure
- Assist customers with issues related to Exchange, O365, and TEAMS
- Diagnose and resolve complex issues with technical assistance from vendors, common carriers, and technical IT management.
- Act as the point of escalation to diagnose and repair all error conditions.
- Design, develop, upgrade, document, test, and implement related processes and procedures to ensure that all error conditions and necessary optimizations are addressed.
- Develop work instructions, procedures, application architectures and policies in support of company requirements.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com