Website KORE Wireless
Bringing IoT Together into One Solution
Are you an experienced Salesforce (SFDC) professional? If the answer is yes, you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking someone to continuously expand and fully leverage our SFDC implementation to foster automation, process and productivity, all while ensuring our technology is running efficiently, securely and reliably to join our team Salesforce Administrator.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality.
- Responsible for configuration, design, functionality and end-user support of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc. within Salesforce.com.
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Manage data imports, database de-duping and cleanup.
- Create advanced reports, dashboards and automation processes
- Support the Sales Operations team in cross-functional projects and strategic changes to systems and processes.
- Collaborate with KORE’s executive leadership team and functional leaders to identify, define and implement changes and enhancements to meet Sales business requirements.
- Conduct end-user training and data integration training for end-users.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, testing and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Customer Success, Information Technology and other business stakeholders to drive high levels of data integrity and operational reliability of our standardized business analytics, tools and processes.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience configuring Salesforce Lightning in Sales and Service clouds. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce.com administrative skills, such as data efficiency, reports, dashboards required.
- Experience documenting Business Process Flows using MS Visio (or similar program) preferred.
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts required.
- Active in the Salesforce Community
- Salesforce™ Certified Administrator
- Certified Tableau® CRM (Preferred, not required)
SKILLS, ABILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong understanding of data structures and data modeling.
- Ability to identify areas for process improvement and recommend/implement solutions.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Proven ability to work around obstacles and solve problems with minimal direction.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with business users, technical staff and executive leadership.
- Highly self-motivated, directed, able to work independently and be results-driven.
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Motivated, team-oriented and passionate about Salesforce technology and sharing the knowledge of Salesforce and sales data.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.
“KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”