Entry-Level Sales: Recruiter/Account Manager Positions
Website Innovien Solutions, LLC.
Bold Strategy.Steadfast Execution.Top-Flight Talent
We are GROWING, and we are HIRING for our entry-level sales positions! Ranked as one of INC 5000 top 100 fastest growing companies in the US we are rapidly expanding our sales team. We are looking for outgoing, ambitious, and goal-oriented people who want a long-term career. We hold our clients and consultants as our top priority and strive to create meaningful, lasting relationships with all we interact with. In doing this, our Recruiters & Account Managers work collaboratively in a fast-paced, upbeat environment to meet common goals and help each other grow and develop.
Who Are We?
We are dedicated to disruption. Entrepreneurial at its core, our culture is defined by the contagious desire to out-do ourselves. We attract competitive, caring, and courageous people. We’re buttoned-up, but we take joy in the process, because there’s nothing more fun than making an impact. If you’re comfortable in a fast-paced, no-holds-barred environment and thrive under the heat of pressure, you might be a fit. We’re passionate about our performance, keeping each other accountable and never settling. We’re known for going the extra mile, creating memorable experiences, and staying hungry and humble, regardless of our own success.
Entry Level Sales Responsibilities:
• Train and learn the process of how our company recruits
• Sourcing and speaking with potential IT Consultants
• Attending Networking events
• Working with your Innovien tribe to deliver the best talent to our clients
• Create a trusting business relationship with your candidate
• Schedule and advise candidates for client interviews, first day, etc.
• Create your own leads and build your own business
• Set meetings, crush goals, and promote yourself
• Maintain relationships with Managers, Directors & C-Suite level executives
• Deliver on services the Innovien way
What Innovien Offers:
• A competitive base salary with UNCAPPED commission
• Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
• Unlimited PTO!
• Monthly phone allowance; car allowance upon promotion to Account Management
• Tremendous Opportunity for training, growth & development
• Annual all expenses paid incentives trip
• Unique Team culture to push and support you to be the best you can be!
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• Experience from student leadership, on-campus clubs or organizations, athletics, internships, service-industry, or sales/marketing environment
• Competitive Drive; Thrives in a Fast-Paced Environment
• Strong Communication & Time Management Skills
• Enjoys Working in A Team Environment & People-Focused Role