Product Manager II
Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm is revolutionizing the commerce experience through innovative payments technology. InComm leverages end to end solutions to bring branded activatable products to retailers both in store and digitally. Our process includes everything from card printing, inventory management and forecast analytics, to the development and integration of activation technology in point of sale machines world-wide. From there we leverage our backend platform as a service technology to drive product activation to the tune of several thousand card activations every second. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers.
InComm is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with a presence in over 30 countries, an organization of approximately 3,000 employees, several hundred international technical patents, and a network that includes over 600,000 points of retail distribution. With innovation as our number 1 company value, our speed to market for new products and services is accelerating rapidly and quickly positioning InComm as a global leader in fintech innovation. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
InComm Payments – Financial Services Product Team is looking for a talented individual to join their team. The individual should be able to :
– Build, manage and prioritize product backlog based on the overall strategy and business objectives for future product development. Additionally, the product owner will need to map out project dependencies to inform the necessary sequence of development.
– Knowledgeable about Financial products, the market it serves and financial platforms/processing including APIs.
– Ability to learn and teach Agile and Scrum Framework to others in organizations
– Creative thinker with analytical skills that can set strategy for their technical stacks and focus on what is most important to deliver next to optimize value
– 3 to 4 years Product Development, Product Ownership or Financial Technology ( Fin Tech) experience preferred
Ensure user stories are well defined and ready for development to begin.
More details on the job are located at :