Sr Business Systems Analyst – Supply Chain
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
In this role, you will be the IT face to the Business users and the Business face to the IT teams that eventually execute solution delivery. You will be exposed to multiple business issues and projects for Intelligrated/SPS business. You will provide guidance to the solution development teams – but filtering and prioritizing the business requirements as well as ensuring that the say-do is achieved. You will execute Honeywell’s IT strategies to facilitate effective deployment of business systems/processes to improve Honeywell working capital.
As part of the Functional Implementation Leader (FIL) team, you will be the liaison between the business and IT solutions to define customer requirements to deploy new Oracle ERP solutions or to enhance existing Oracle ERP landscape. You will also work with IT Business Partners (ITBPs) to deliver projects in different Intelligrated/SPS geographies.
- Responsible for Oracle EBusiness Suite Order to Cash, Procure to Pay Flows
- Capture, assess and prioritize key business requirements and functional gaps from business stakeholders
- Identify technology solutions by collaborating with Centre of Excellence (CoE), Solution Delivery and Cross-functional subject matter experts
- Provide advocacy to business users for optimum usage
- Identify and manage IT Solutions Risks proactively
- Bring forth industry best practices to the Intelligrated/SPS business community
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain.
- Apply rigorous waterfall and agile project management approach on assignments
- Translate business requirements into effective technology solutions
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent customer focus
- Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams
- Creative and collaborative problem-solving skills
- Delivering “fast and right” results in matrixed environment
- Be conversant with the Oracle ERP business modules in the Order to Cash, Procure to Pay flows
- Quality Assurance design and execution on the above areas is desired
- Shopfloor experience in a manufacturing organization
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com