DIGITAL LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
Digital Technology (DT) is critical to the future of GE Appliances, a Haier Company (GEA). GEA DT represents a major area of investment across the company and is essential to leadership, competitiveness and success. GEA’s program is a key entry point for IT professionals at GEA and designed to attract high-potential candidates looking to further develop their technology ability and business acumen. Our Development Program professionals gain hands-on experience in system implementation, technical design and architecture, and operational excellence as they transition from academia to the working world. Program members get access to choose rotations in a variety of disciplines (e.g. system implementations, technical design/architecture, and operational excellence), accelerating their future at GEA.
DLDP offers those with a passion for information technology the opportunity to grow their leadership skills, business acumen and technology aptitude, while building a career with unlimited potential. Program members lead by doing, gaining frontline experience by working on important and challenging projects alongside some of the brightest technical minds in the world.
Successful candidates will begin in January 2023 or July of 2023.
Positions located in Louisville, KY
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Application development (Web, client server, standalone, mobile) utilizing Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Systems management and optimization
- Business process re-engineering
- Infrastructure management and environmental design/build out
- Bachelors or better in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Management or related field
- December 2022, May 2023, or August 2023 graduation date
- 3.0+ Cumulative GPA
- Unrestricted Work Authorization; GE Appliances will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position now nor in the future
- Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in information technology
- A strong commitment to a career in technology and passion/aptitude for IT
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom
- Relevant coursework in IT-related disciplines
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- General business / finance understanding
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org